With two boats to offer, you are guaranteed to have awesome fun on all bucks boat parties.
Aussie Warrior can take up to 64 guests, whilst Darling Isabelle will host up to 45 guests for both Swan River cruise and Rottnest Island charters. Both our boats offer all the bells and whistles you could ever want from ample covered space, plenty of eskys to cool your drinks, great sound systems, water toys and of course, great crew.
Here are a few pointers to consider when organising your bucks party cruise:
- BYO drinks allowed (beer, wine champagne, pre-mixed etc).
- No Shooters.
- No clear spirits (ie no bottles of vodka, tequilla etc).
- Water is required: about 2 bottles per person.
- Ice is required: minimum 12 bags for 4 hour charters.
- Bring your own food and we will cook it on the BBQ for you or we can organise a "Bucks Feed" for you.
- Substantial food is required, not just nibbles and chips.
- Adult entertainment is allowed but must be included the allowed passenger count for each boat.
- Do not carry open drink containers when you are not on the boat as this is considered street drinking and you may be cited for it by the police.
For more information on our bucks boat parties call 0412 051 598 or click here to email us your enquiry.
4 Hours Minimum
per hour, depending upon boat/group size
- Surcharges apply for city/Barrack Street departures
- Minimum 4 hours
- Rottnest Island charters - minimum 6 hours
- BYO food, drinks, ice
- No clear spirits or shooters allowed!